[willowbrook] It's game time

John Price linux-guru at gcfl.net
Mon Jul 25 18:41:05 CDT 2005

In case you don't know, Shawnda & I are having a baby...

Shawnda was admitted this morning and the doc has decided
to induce labor starting now (6pm Monday). The baby is 36
weeks, so doc says it's old enough that there should be no
foreseeable problems.

If all goes well, I'll be a daddy some time in the
morning. ;-)

Thanks for your continued prayers and support.

--
All my life I said I wanted to be someone...I can see now
that I should have been more specific.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!