[willowbrook] Baby Price

John Price linux-guru at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 26 10:50:04 CDT 2005

Brayden Scott Price is 6lbs 3oz, 19in, born 2005-07-26
01:59. Picture attached.

Because her platelets were low, mom was not able to get an
epidural as we planned!  We were not please to receive
this bit of info!  Still, labor was relatively short and
we all pulled through just fine with no problems.

At this time, mom and baby should be able to go home tomorrow.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

- John

--
It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world
end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!