[willowbrook] Jake Bell-answered prayers!

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri May 27 14:48:42 CDT 2005

Kris Gray has e-mailed a thanks for the prayers of God's people in the
healing of this young friend of theirs. I read in today's Huntsville Times
about meningitis and how dangerous it is.  They recommend that all kids
around the age of 11 or 12, or before entering high school, or before
entering college (just one needed) take the meningitis shot.  The newspaper
quoted one Dr. as saying a kid can be at the mall at 2 PM, in the ER at 6 PM
and dead at midnight, that is how fast it works.

Below is their thanks & praise!

Sheila Eisenzimmer