[willowbrook] Interested?

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri May 27 19:21:23 CDT 2005

Wednesday and Thursday, June 8th and 9th we will be taking delivery of play
items (an indoors job NOT outdoors!) that will be assembled in those two
days in preparation for our Open House June 12th.  This company is in Canada
& is sending two technicians for assembly and they have requested that we
provide a minimum of two men, over the age of 21, to assist them. Work will
be a regular 8 hour day I am sure. Three people probably would not be too
many on the 8th.

This is a wonderful way to minister and watch the exciting changes taking
place in Preschool and Children's Ministry. If you can assist one or two of
the days, please call me.  The job will be offloading the equipment,
bringing into the church & assembly.  I need to know no later than June 3,
2005. Thank you!

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church