[willowbrook] Prayer Request

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Apr 2 19:38:08 CDT 2006

Please be in prayer for our precious former member, Stewart Young who is
having surgery again on the same knee he has had a replacement on I believe
twice. You may remember he and Myra (our former upstairs WEE and Preschool
receptionist), parents to Grant and Parker, moved over a year ago to the
Atlanta area. Myra is also employed at a large church there ~ our loss &
their gain to be sure. I still miss her!

Stewart will be having surgery at 10 AM at St. Vincent's Monday.  Please
pray that this fixes the situation and he can walk and be pain free.

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE