[willowbrook] A nursery for the funeral

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Apr 3 11:38:03 CDT 2006

Felicia Lacy's funeral is at 2 PM tomorrow at Willowbrook. I just received a
call from some folks at Farley Community Church. 6-8 of them would like to
come over and utilize our nursery beginning at about 1:15 PM to provide
child care for the young children of those attending the funeral. We
certainly will need Willowbrook volunteers as well. Since they have many
young people there, it could be quite a crowd. I told them we would only
keep children through the time of the funeral here; not the extended time
for burial, etc.

If anyone can volunteer to assist us at that time, the Farley ladies will be
here at around 1:15 PM. Please let me know if you can help. I was on staff
with Steve during his time here, and very selfishly I would like to be at
the funeral, so I greatly appreciate any volunteers.

Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church