[willowbrook] mom just had angioplasty and a stent

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:52:48 CST 2006

Mom's blood pressure stabilized last night and the doctors sent her
home this morning at about 11am.  They'll be monitoring her blood
pressure for a while, but things are looking good.

Thanks for your prayer support!

Doug

--
  Doug Taylor
  256.429.8658
  mailto:dvtaylor at gmail.com

  Love God.
  Love others.
  Any questions?

  To get volleyball info near Huntsville, send email to:
  huntsville-volleyball-subscribe at yahoogroups.com