[willowbrook] Volunteers Needed for Living Nativity Parking Lot Control

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Dec 12 11:29:53 CST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Tharon Honeycutt [mailto:tharon.honeycutt at msbainc.com]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: Volunteers Needed for Living Nativity Parking Lot Control

This Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings (December 15, 16 and 17th) between
5:00PM - 7:00PM, our Children's and Preschool Choirs will present "Living
Nativity", a walking tour of three Biblical scenes in the Church's front
parking lot. Each scene will have a large backdrop with risers on each side
to hold the children's choirs and sound system. The scenes will be about
50-to 75-feet apart from each other. There will be cookies, hot cocoa and a
snow machine.

In order to accommodate attendees and maintain a safe environment, we've
been asked to handle the traffic and parking in the Church's back parking
lot. This will be similar to what we've done for Fall Festival. (Note that
Jerry Hammonds is coordinating the bus service that will run between Grissom
H.S. and the Church. Police will handle traffic in and out of GHS and
Willowbrook.)

We are asking for 5 volunteers per shift, each night. Shifts are 4:30PM -
6:00PM and 6:00PM - 7:30PM.  Please sign-up for one of the shifts below and
reply back to me as soon as possible. If you are willing to be shift
coordinator (phone others to confirm plans and pass along last minute
information, etc...), please indicate that when you sign-up.

Note: The bus service will drop-off people by the Gym. We also plan to limit
traffic on Rue Vue Carrie to outbound traffic only. The vests, flashlights
and buttons will be available in the Resource Room in the Preschool Area.

As always, thank you for your service.
Tharon

				Friday		Saturday
Sunday