[willowbrook] Prayer request

Christie Wheeless ccwheeless at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 22:22:03 CST 2006

WEE and WBC family,

I have a prayer request for my Uncle James Wilbanks, he is in his early 80's.  This is my Mother's sisters husband.  He was "attacked" by a bull in his pasture this morning resulting in a severe fracture in his hip and a brain hemorrhage.  He was taken to Huntsville Hospital ER this afternoon.  The MRI has shown a brain bleed along with bruising.  He has been admitted tonight to room 546 for observation and will have surgery tomorrow on the hip depending on what they find out from the surgeon in the morning.  Along with all this he has prostate cancer that has been treated but, The MRI/x-ray have shown some shaded areas in the bone in the leg/hip and the skull.  All these factors may take on a new outcome regarding surgery tomorrow, but as it stands now he will have the operation.  My Aunt is very stressed over all of this and her health is not great.  My mom, Janice Cook  is staying with her tonight to keep her spirits up.  Please pray for their guidance on the decisions they will face tomorrow.

Also, I have a cousin Angie Bell, 31, who has been battling problems with her female organs for the past 5-7 years.  She is also a diabetic.  She has so much infection that they have had to treat it more than once and the antibiotics have caused a horrible yeast infection.  The medicine that she is taking for the yeast infection has caused her to have problems with her liver.  Nothing slows this girl down.  She had an automobile wreck several years ago that almost killed her.  Due to the accident she had to have a plate and 12 screws put into her ankle and foot.  This past Friday, another car hit her from behind and broke one of the screws in her ankle.  The diabetic surgeon will not operate -He says it is too risky at ten moment.  That would be just another site for infection to attack.  She is a young beautiful girl who takes pride in her job.  She is employed by the state(or county-not sure) to rescue abused and neglected children and deliver them safely to loving homes.  She loves these kids like they were her own.  A family of her own would make her very happy, but the Doctor is almost certain it is cancer and wants to do a hysterectomy.  Please pray that all this would be healed and she could one day have that family.