[willowbrook] Prayer request

Christie Wheeless ccwheeless at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 16:06:00 CST 2006

They have moved James to Healthsouth as of Monday the 20th .  He had surgery
last week
to repair the fracture to his left leg.  It was broken just below the joint.
They put in a plate and screws to keep it stabilized.  They are looking into
the spots showing up on the x-ray.  He has a oncologist here in Huntsville
that will consult with the them during his stay.
HEALTHSOUTH  doctors will meet with the family Monday to determine how long
he will
have to stay.  Many factors contribute to this so, as of now we don't know
how long he will have to stay.  Also, pray for guidance for my Aunt Wanda,
she absolutely refuses to leave his side.  HEALTHSOUTH and the DR. allowed
her to stay Monday night, but she will have to go home to my mom's from now
on.  This is very hard for her.  It may take some convincing that he will be
okay without her there overnight and during his daily therapy sessions. Pray
for peace and understanding for her.