[willowbrook] Fwd: Prayer requests January 7,2007

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 08:40:40 CST 2007

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Fisher
Date: Jan 15, 2007 2:16 AM

Everyone,

Your prayers are requested.

 F.D. Daniel, my father-in-law, passed away to be with our Father in
heaven and we need to lift up Judy his wife and their daughters, Teresa,
Kim, and Amanda, and family in prayer.  Everyone is comforted by F.D.'s
strong faith in Christ Jesus our Lord but we grieve our loss.  Please
prayer for strength and understanding.

Teresa, Sarah, Zachary, and I are all in Middlesboro and expect to be
there for a while.  Please forward to Willowbrook prayer list and others.

Your brother in Christ,

Jon Fisher