[willowbrook] Needs for a family - Please share with your SS classes or friends

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Mar 3 15:56:42 CST 2009

Earlene Blenis has contacted me about a woman she is trying to help who has
left an abusive situation and is starting out with nothing.

I have found out that Sharon Powers is sharing her kitchen items with her,
so that should be taken care of.

The woman has one bed & one chair, a bookcase and a TV. Earlene did not know
if the TV even worked.

The family consists of mom, a 12 year old daughter and a 14 year old son.

The mom is quite large Size 28 or a 2-3X, with a size 11.5 shoe.

The daughter is size 18.

The son is size 16 boys and is husky and wears an 8.5 shoe.

I am giving them one twin bed frame, mattress & foundation I have left over
from Mike's mom's stuff & the linens to go with that. I wish I had her other
things but we already gave them away.

Anyone who has gently used furniture that you might want to share with this
family, contact Earlene at blenisclan at bellsouth.net or at 534-9711 at her
home.

We'll try to get together all we can possibly by the weekend and take to the
family in the church's truck.

Thank you all for anything you may have to help this family.

Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church