[willowbrook] part time employment

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Mar 4 11:58:31 CST 2009

Frank & Lois Mosley are wonderful Christian friends. Frank was our Standard
Publishing Company rep for years and Lois spoke at a retreat for me. They
have retired to Tennessee to be with their daughter and their new twin
grandchildren and have opened a business which is a fund raising company
called Smoky Mountain Candle Company. They market to schools and churches
that are trying to raise funds.

They have part time positions opened for anyone interested. This person
would present to the schools and churches trying to raise funds. So many
people are out of work, thought you might know someone who is interested. If
so, please forward them this attached information.

Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church