The To Do List
[ Mailing List ] -
[ Bugs ] -
[ To Do ] -
[ Wish List ] -
[ History ]
List of Commands
The To Do list is the list
of commands, shortcuts, etc. that are usually associated with any other DOS' Command Line
Interpreter but not yet implenented in this Shell. Also, this list contains things that need to
be rewritten. This list is probably incomplete, if you used the shell and are missing
something, please email one of us.
- Fix bugs :)
- Support the DOS=HIGH directive in CONFIG.SYS
- Optimize the code! For size and speed. There are numerous places where
the code is hardly optimal for either.
- Swap out when exec'ing? YES! Unless running from a floppy?
- ^S and ^Q to pause/resume displays.
- Fix COPY command [-- done??]
- Add wildcard support to REN.
- Support for Win95 LFN
- Make the permanent COMMAND.COM store the messages in memory [done] and
have some way for any other instances of the COMMAND.COM use these same
messages in memory. Maybe the DOS Multiplexor Interrupt? Does COMMAND.COM
have a MSDOS reserverd MUX handler number?
[ Contributors ] -
[ Distributions and Patches ] -
[ Commands ]
[ Developer's Page ]
Page created and maintained by Rob Lake
(with a little help from John Price :-)