[GCFL-discuss] Putting Politics into perspective

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 28 11:39:49 CDT 2004

    Siarlys,
  I don't wanna start a big arguement either.  It  just seems to me every
time a Democrat gets in they do more harm than good. If you remember
rightly Clinton was the one who went over & bombed to try to get Saddam &
ended up wasting peoples time & money & Bush took on the responsibility
like a man &  took care of the whole situation. ( THATS JUST ONE EXAMPLE
I THOUGHT I'D MENTION)  Just my thoughts :)
   Jeff