[GCFL-discuss] Fw: RE: [GCFL.net] Senior for Kerry

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 10 17:49:42 CDT 2004

Siarlys, Wow, you and I thought we fought venemently? Check this out. I sent this e-mail to a friend who I haven't heard from in ages, who never replies to e-mails and the one reply I get is this (below). I think she could have picked a better topic to have replied to. One must wonder if these are the same complaints that John has been talking about.

I wasn't forwarding this in any form of support, just as it was written, a joke, nothing more, nothing less. Just a joke.

God bless you,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar