[GCFL-discuss] WEBSITE

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 20 00:48:19 CDT 2004

          I had thoughts more along the lines of Lord of the rings but
used harry potter as an example.  I wasn't trying to hide the fact of my
theme but at this point is not even close to being finished cause I still
have 90 % of my image  designing to do & it will probably change every
month or so. Thanks for the tips I will definiately check that out.
 Jeff