[GCFL-discuss] Choice of Language

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 20 00:41:00 CDT 2004

      .                Siarlys,
   I was wondering when you wrote : Judd for the
> Defense, and I told him to look it up in the dictionary. I won't give
the  details for fear of raising the same concerns all over again.
 if you were being sarcastic ?   For younger readers to read stuff could
result in problems & I am sure Jon woudn't like  anyone to not be allowed
to be subscribed  because some parents may think it is " UNSAFE".  I was
just bringing it to everyones attention but now that I did there is no
point in going into a long schpeel bacause you all knew my intenions were
good so I won't waste anyones time.......
      Jeff