[GCFL-discuss] Energy Levels

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jun 26 23:10:48 CDT 2004

           Ok I know this may not interest some of you but...... I
thought I'd ask those of you who know about Playstation & playstation 2.
I recently got a Playstation 1 at a yard Sale for 15.00  I think I got a
good deal but don't know a lot about that sort of thing.  I was in at
this game store & traded in some of the games that came with it ( the
most they gave me for a used game was 1.00 & that was a 5 disc set !  )
but anyway they told me they buy Playstation 1's for 10.00 to resell
them. I am thinking I may have gotton a deal because they resell the
games I sold them for 5- 15.00 so  if they are doing that with the games
they're sure to sell Playstation 1 for at least 25- 30. right? Hope I am
not boring all of you & no I do not  sit around &  play video games all
the time ! I live on a farmette with lots of grass to mow & then there's
my job..... JUST DIDN'T WANT YOU ALL TO GET THE WRONG IDEA :)

 So does anyone know about Play stations?
 Jeff