[GCFL-discuss] CHAIN E-MAILS

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Mar 26 18:48:27 CST 2004

  This was kinda funny,
 Jeff

FORWARD:

To all my friends, THANKS to YOU for sending ME CHAIN LETTERS in 2003:

* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it's good for
removing toilet stains.

* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected
with AIDS.

* I smell like a dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause
cancer.

* I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and
sometimes
I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone
will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.

* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they ask me to dial a
stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls
to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.

* I stopped consuming several foods for fear that the estrogens they
contain may turn me gay.

* I also stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because they are nothing
other than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that
are bred in a lab so that places like McDonalds can sell their Big Macs.

* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get
sick from the rat feces and urine.

* I think I'm turning gay because when I go to parties, I don't look at
any girl no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take my kidneys

and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl
that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. Funny that girl,

she's been 7 since 1993...

* I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made expecting the $15,000
that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I
participated in their special e-mail program.

* My Ericcson phone never arrived and neither did the passes for a paid
vacation to Disneyland. (and don't forget APPLEBEES)

* But I am positive that all this is the cause of a stinking chain that I

broke or forgot to follow and I got a curse from hell.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next
10 seconds, a bird will crap on you today at 7pm.