[GCFL-discuss] From the Book

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 20 00:06:34 CDT 2004

You forget a HUGE detail Siarlys, Jesus hadn't died. Therefore
forgiveness of sin through the blood of Christ wasn't possible ...
YET.

Therefore at that point the Law was still salvation. Christ died, and
re-wrote the salvation book. It's called Mercy and forgiveness, now
the Law? What do we do with it, we seek to follow it because God gave
it to us for a reason.

LAnce

On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:33:42 -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net