[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 28 21:04:37 CDT 2004

Yes we try to promote nutrition in the schools. The kids come to school knowing what they like and don't like. Mon and Dad take them out to Mickey Ds or some other fast food chain and teach them almost from birth how to eat junk food.
So when you hear how bad school lunch is, we are just trying to feed the kids something that they know and will eat. We always have a large selection of fruits and vegetables on the line but that part is never mentioned. If you are a tax payer, go visit your schools and have lunch with the kids.