[GCFL-discuss] FW: Old Wife Joke (gcfl 11/1)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 9 13:16:39 CST 2004

Hello Guys.  I did not read the old wife joke but I think I get the gist of
it.  (the husband's reply was not acceptable obviously)

Women like to know - without having to ask - they are loved as they are and
appreciated.  It is not actually the flowers so much that please us but the
action taken by the man to let us know we're special, or he's sorry, or he did
not forget the "special day".   We see those few extra pounds and a few new
wrinkles and we know that you see them too.  Silly or not, it helps to hear that
you're still beautiful to him with the extra lbs. and wrinkles.

ll,God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"