[GCFL-discuss] Re: GCFL-discuss: Old Wife Joke

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 9 13:44:57 CST 2004

Welcome aboard, Kay.

If I was introduced to you guys, I would probably do a double take, simply
because it would be unexpected.
If I was then rude enough to make a comment, it probably would be something
like:  They must be very special to stick together despite the looks they
get.

I don't think the floral industry could have CREATED this difference.
Granted that they have tweaked it to the max.
Be assured, that if the floral industry could get men to appreciate flowers
the way women do, they would have done so long ago.

Out of curiosity, how long are you together?

greenBubble