[GCFL-discuss] Hello from a long lost friend

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 7 10:48:07 CST 2005

Siarlys,
      Stuff like that still happens.  A friend of mine tells a story similar
to that.  He grew up up north and moved to Houston when he got married.
Coming home from work one day we was riding with the windows down.  Then
without really thinking about it he rolled the windows up because it was a
little too cool.  Just after that we drove past a bank where the sign say it
was 5: 24 PM and 79 degrees.

Eagle

P.S.  There are still parts of TX were the actual election is the democratic
primary.