[GCFL-discuss] Hi Dave

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jan 23 09:25:17 CST 2006

Frank
Look into Siemens.  They have a huge complex in Malvern, about 30 minutes
west of Philly.  I don't know if they're hiring, but it can't hurt.

Dave
Regarding Siarlys, he might be a bit long-winded, but the reason he is
dominating this board is that no one else has been posting anything.  So, if
you have something to say, PLEASE say it.

Lance
As an Orthodox Jew who studies the Jewish Bible in the original Hebrew, I
can tell you that the Hebrew word "Taninim" does not mean whales but some
kind of big fish -- with fins & scales.

Zvi Freund