[GCFL-discuss] The Rules of Grammar

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jul 2 22:42:41 CDT 2006

Jeanene
  I'm not sure.  The person who sent it to me didn't say.  If I can find that book at the library, I will look to see.  Thanks for the info.
  Do you live in Arizona?  I bet it is hot there.  Wish we could get some of the rain they are getting back east.
  Frank

"Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:
          Is this from the very good book titled The Transitive Vampire : A Handbook of Grammar for the Innocent, the Eager and the Doomed?  It sounds like something from there.  It is one of my all-time favorite books.  Karen Elizabeth Gordon has several books on the English language that in a humorous way teach you the rights and wrongs of English grammar.
  Jeanene
A child born with Hydranencephaly is one of Life's Little Miracles.
They live, laugh, and love -- all without a brain.
www.hydranencephaly.com