[GCFL-discuss] The Rules of Grammar

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jul 3 06:19:43 CDT 2006

The first thing I thought when I saw that list is,

didn't I see most of these on GCFL about two years ago?

There was a prolonged drought in the southwest about 500 years ago. That
is when all the cliff dwellings were abandoned. Maybe it will end, but
maybe it won't. Maybe we need to reduce carbon dioxide emissions to 1820
levels first. Natural processes can solve these things, but natural
processes are not pretty. A technological breakthrough would be better.

Siarlys

P.S. If the Bible is the good book, and Transitive Vampire is the very
good book, is grammar our latest religion?