[GCFL-discuss] The looooooonnnnnnngggggg list

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 30 18:50:28 CDT 2006

I agree Siarlys.  I thought about breaking it up and only sending maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of it at a time, but, it was late and I sent it before I realized I hadn't broken it up.  I thought I was in hell too.
  On the tithing bit.  Here's my $.02 worth.
  In Malachi 3:8-10  I will only quote verse 10.  This is the KJV.  The Lord says:
  "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, ...."
  Back in verse 6 the Lord says: "For I am the Lord, I change not; ..."
  The way I take that is the Lord expects us to tithe and he did not specify any one people (although this was written by an Israelite prophet.)  Also, he says he does not change, therefore I feel it is still in force.
  Like I said my $.02 worth.  I agree with you Carla.  The tithes go to help others and I think we all need to share.  I do have another question on this subject though.  How much is a tithe?
  Anyone?
  Frank