[GCFL-discuss] Headlines

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 10 07:16:39 CDT 2006

OK, do I have to explain everything? (If I do, it is not as good humor as
the last headlines I submitted like this.) The MAIN headline is Beatles
lose to Apple. The SUBheadline is that the violence of the aforementioned
battle left 34 dead in Iraq, and another subheadline is that as a result,
gas prices fell. If the humor isn't obvious, it isn't funny.

Siarlys (I already translated it when you inquired as to my gender)

On Tue, 9 May 2006 22:23:30 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I don't know -- how do they?
And are you Siarlys trying to pass himself off as "Charlie"?
Jeanene