[GCFL-discuss] Headlines

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 11 08:46:49 CDT 2006

Jeanene
If you don't use Juno, you won't understand Siarlys' question.
On Juno's website, they always have four unrelated headlines, formatted
as if the others are subheadlines of the first.  That particular group
of headlines struck Siarlys' funnybone and he shared it with us.

I didn't particularly find it funny, but that's beside the point.

Speaking of the "funnybone", did you realize that its medical name is
the "humeris"?

greenBubble

________________________________

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Headlines

OK, do I have to explain everything? (If I do, it is not as good humor
as the last headlines I submitted like this.) The MAIN headline is
Beatles lose to Apple. The SUBheadline is that the violence of the
aforementioned battle left 34 dead in Iraq, and another subheadline is
that as a result, gas prices fell. If the humor isn't obvious, it isn't
funny.

Siarlys (I already translated it when you inquired as to my gender)

On Tue, 9 May 2006 22:23:30 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies

	I don't know -- how do they?
	And are you Siarlys trying to pass himself off as "Charlie"?
	Jeanene