[GCFL-discuss] To give you a chuckle

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 17 09:48:07 CDT 2006

Siarlys
Carla was referring to my previous post that indicated that if I owned
Doughboy before Passover, I would have been obliged to cremate him with
the other "leaven" products.

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] To give you a chuckle

I like bean bag frogs that I can teach to do flips in the air. I have a
little ceramic frog somewhere, but it keeps getting lost. I don't think
the doughboy would be in much trouble at a kosher home, because it is
unlikely he will be slaughtered and served for dinner, and I suspect he
only consumes fresh ground grains.

Siarlys

On Tue, 16 May 2006 07:20:48 -0400 "Discussion of the Good, Clean