[GCFL-discuss] You Know You're From or In Pennsylvania If...

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 25 15:55:38 CDT 2006

Thank you most kindly, gentle sir.  I know more today than I did yesterday.  It must be a good day.
And for the record, I WAS asking for your comments.  I read every one you write.  Sometimes I groan and ignore them, sometimes I smile, knowing I agree, but not letting you know it, and sometimes I comment.  So there!
Jeanene
A child born with Hydranencephaly is one of Life's Little Miracles.
They live, laugh, and love -- all without a brain.
www.hydranencephaly.com