[GCFL-discuss] Jeanene Will Not Be Amused

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jun 29 20:44:58 CDT 2008

Hello everybody. In an act of utter narcissism such as only the web makes
possible, I have posted all my submitted articles that were rejected by
the editorial board of the Wittenburg Door at

http://windowsonwittenberg.blogspot.com

Someone may find

a) amusement

b) provocation to argue about, keeping the discussion group interesting.

Fans of Dr. James Dobson, Ann Rice's late-in-life conversion to
Christianity, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Mega Churches in general,
coal companies in general, militant right-to-life activism, and Mel
Gibson, are advised to exercise caution in viewing these articles.

On the other hand, I think I did a neat job of trashing the DaVinci Code,
without undue malice toward Opus or Mallard Fillmore.