[GCFL-discuss] our vote

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Oct 12 19:44:47 CDT 2008

I'm torn. I HATE McCain's plan of give the rich & corporations more tax
breaks. We know the trickledown affect DOES NOT WORK. Only the richer get
richer and the poorer get poorer.
I really like Obama's tax plans... *BUT* *HATE* the rest of his stances.

Putting me in a very hard spot. And I just don't know how to vote.
I wonder if they'd just go for a McCain/Obama ticket and only take the best
of both tickets :D

Lance