[GCFL-discuss] Yard Signs (His and Hers)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Oct 28 20:47:25 CDT 2008

I don't follow WHO "has been allowed" or has not "been allowed" to talk
to anyone.
Nor do I follow who is "we" who've "dug up Mrs. McCain's wife's drug
peeps," or who is the "no one" who has not "touched Obama's drug peeps."
Anyone who wants to write an article is free to go look up sources. The
fact that "we" know to be talking about why nobody is writing more about
these things is proof that they are known and written and talked about,
or how would we know? I doubt there is any voter who doesn't know.

Maybe if nobody is continuing to write about them, its because there
isn't anything of significance to write about. Personally, I don't
consider Mrs. McCain's drug abuse an issue. I did consider Rush
Limbaugh's an issue, not because any of us are perfect, but because it
shows him up to be something of a hypocrite, talking that purity and
religion and law and order, but when its HIM, he goes into treatment and
comes right back to work!

Siarlys

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:35:56 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
It's interesting how you talk about digging up dirt and we find that no
one has been allowed to touch any of Obama's contacts. One example I love
is how we've dug up Mrs. McCain's wifes drug peeps, but no one has
touched Obama's drug peeps... But I'll stop there since the other
discussion line will be all about this.
(LK)