[GCFL-discuss] My media vs. Your media

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 31 21:46:44 CDT 2008

I think greenBubble is sort of right. Asking why negative features of
either candidate haven't been played up more is sort of silly, all
around. We obviously know these negatives, because we are talking about
them, so they must have been covered.

I didn't side-step the question of financing, I waded right into it. As
long as money makes so much difference in who wins, any candidate who
passes up on money they could put to work is a fool, a sucker, a patsy, a
nice guy who will finish last. It has to be an ironclad leak-proof
straightjacket for everyone, or open season.

If I want you to vote for Obama, my job is to give you reasons to do so,
not to even handedly point out how unqualified he is to be president.
That's Jeanene's job. I did see a funny article in The Onion, reporting
that Obama spent seven minutes at a major campaign speech telling
everyone on live camera that he is totally unqualified to be president.
Just goes to show, he must be pretty good if that's what a humor magazine
has to do to make fun of him. Bush was easy by comparison: "Our Long
National Nightmare of Peace and Prosperity is Finally Over." How true
THAT headline turned out to be!

Maybe you should vote for Barr or Nader. They won't win, but you
obviously have serious issues with both of the candidates who could.