[GCFL-discuss] You can't handle the truth!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 31 21:23:04 CDT 2008

Dream on... its quite clear its going the other way. But I venture to
predict that you and Nancy Pelosi are both in for a surprise. This is the
end of liberalism as we know it. We just don't know it yet. Should be a
good eight years. By 2011 we'll find lots to agree on.

Siarlys

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:40:51 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Down with Barry Soetoro.
Long live McCain!

Jeanene