[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Signs Your SUV Is Too Big

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 3 20:16:50 CST 2009

Sell it, and buy a Kia Rio like mine. It cost $10.5 thousand in 2007,
when sellers weren't so desperate as they are now, but if you want
automatic transmission, air conditioning, and a radio/CD player, that
might be another $3000 or so. It gets 30-41 mpg, except in cold winter
months when the fan is blowing hot air onto the window, when it drops to
26-30. If you sell The Beast to a museum, you will get more for it.

Siarlys

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:53:00 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Our only family car is an SUV.  It has a name:  The Beast.  It does not
fit in the garage:  it is longer than the distance between the wall and
the garage door.
It was necessary when we bought it brand new in 1999 because we had four
children and two or three foster children (8 or 9 in our family).  Now
it's just me, my hubby and our 7 year old.  Seats 8 comfortably.  Over
180K miles.  44 gallon tank.  TEN cup holders!  Less than 12 miles per
gallon highway.
It's paid for.  Now what should we do?
Jeanene
-If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will
make a lot more sense.