[GCFL-discuss] Judas Asparagus

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 5 16:23:13 CST 2009

Of course it was written by an adult.  In the literary form of what I like
to call really-immature-creative (loosely-based-on)- nonfiction.
I like it best when authors let you know that although what it contains
might (or might not) be factual, it's their imagination that created that
particular piece of creative writing.
I HATE satire taken out of context.  I like it when it is titled as such.
sigh.  It's apparently too much to ask for in this Internet world.

Jeanene
-Sarcasm is just one service I offer.