[GCFL-discuss] A TSA welcome home for the troops...

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Dec 15 18:31:06 CST 2010

I doubt very much that nobody in the cabinet would think of disagreeing
with the president. If anything, I think they are all highly opinionated
and proud of their own pet viewpoints, and the president has not quite
grasped how to rise above it all in the manner Abraham Lincoln did -
i.e., if the entire cabinet votes no, and the president votes yes, then
"The ayes have it." None of them were elected.

Siarlys

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:46:24 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Siarlys,
I think President Obama has knowingly surrounded himself with a bunch of
people who are amazed at their promotion and who in shock and awe
wouldn't think of disagreeing with or questioning anything their
president said, suggested or did.

You asked.
Jeanene