[GCFL-discuss] The Poll Taker

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 25 13:02:55 CDT 2010

Responding to John's comment below:

You apparently haven't read the decision by the Hawaiian courts allowing
the public records office where Barack Obama's birth certificate is filed
to decline repeated responses from the same people over and over again --
the birth certificate is there, and its well documented. The clerks have
to reserve some of their time to serve other citizens with more everyday
requests, which is what taxpayers are mostly paying the clerks to do.
Anyone telling you otherwise is practicing what Joseph Goebbels taught:
If you repeat a lie often enough, people wil believe it is the truth.

Otherwise, yes, I'm happy with our president. There are, of course, times
when I think, if I were president I would handle this differently... but
don't we all? He's certainly head and shoulders above anyone else
applying for the job.

I saw a bumper sticker a couple of weeks ago that said "When Are You
Going to Admit That Obama Was A Mistake?" I recognized immediately that
anyone displaying that sticker never liked him in the first place,
doesn't appreciate that he is doing more or less what he said he would
do, which is precisely what the owner of the car displaying the sticker
didn't like and didn't vote for.

I voted for him, and I expect I will vote for him again in 2012.

Siarlys

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:42:44 -0500 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies