[GCFL-discuss] Do you serve lawyers?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Mar 24 18:07:30 CDT 2010

Serving lawyers is a great subject...

...when I was in junior high school up nawth, there was a story running
around about a man who walked into a restaurant in Mississippi. The
waitress told him "I'm sorry, we don't serve Negroes here." He replied
"That's good, I didn't want to eat one, bring me some friend chicken."

There was a longer version with a second punch line.

The waitress called the police, and a big burly officer walked in,
announcing "Boy, anything you do to that chicken, I'm going to do to
you."

The man carefully picked up the chicken, and gave it a big smooch right
about where it's butt had been before it was plucked, cleaned, and fried.

Of course there were plenty of waitresses in New York the same year who
would have greeted the man with the same statement of policy.