[GCFL-discuss] Ever Wonder?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 6 18:24:09 CST 2011

Jeanene,

Thank you for "For your enjoyment". I really enjoyed it. Had heard a few of them before, but some of the new ones had me almost falling off my chair laughing! What a great way to start the new year.

Green Bubble

Very interesting discussion of "Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?" I had no idea learning disabled students had difficulty with 11 through 19. What a marvelous solution! Loved your comment The irs takes the same position.

Siarlys

I have made a few friends in the small town my husband and I moved to in August. I have been working at asserting myself more and stating my point of view and defending it. A difficult task for a 5th child of 7 who had four older sisters telling her exactly what, when, and how to say anything, who married a man who belittled everything she said (he's the ex now). I was 24 before I recognized that I'm smarter than the average bear. What a wonderful awakening that was!

And I thank all of you for the discussions. I enjoy reading all the posts and learning new points of view.

kateinmo