[GCFL-discuss] dentures

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 6 21:20:38 CDT 2011

Dentures don't hurt. There isn't a nerve inside them. All they can do is
pinch. Then it would be the gums (still) that hurt.

Siarlys

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:50:51 -0400 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
John
I just came across this joke.  I'm told it's an oldie, but to me it was
new.

A minister had his last teeth pulled and got a new set of dentures.
The following weekend, he only spoke for five minutes.
The second time, he spoke for ten minutes.
The third time, he spoke for an hour and a half.

When pressed for an explanation, he said that the first week, his gums
were sore and he couldn't speak.  The second week his gums were fine, but
his dentures hurt.  The third week, he mistakenly took his wife's
dentures, and couldn't stop talking.

greenBubble
57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e1645bf781b0c48dm05duc