[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Getting In Late

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Aug 20 13:53:25 CDT 2012

It is funny how standards change when you have kids.  I have a 7-year-old
now and I don't want him talking like that (mainly because he doesn't yet
know when to NOT talk like that, so better to just disallow it for the time
being).

Since I know others allow their kids to read GCFL, I'd like to maintain
that standard, even though personally it's not a big deal for me.

Thanks for your input.

JP