[GCFL-discuss] Fwd: You Think You've Got It Bad

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 4 15:39:13 CST 2014

I get way too much fuss when I go political, so I just don't do it
anymore.  I try to stay away from sex, drinking, politics and violence.
Sometimes we get close. When I joke is really funny it's hard not to let it
through, but I try to keep 3/4 of the readers happy (impossible to make
them all happy).

- John