[GCFL-discuss] Fwd: You Think You've Got It Bad

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 4 18:26:34 CST 2014

Ehhh? If you want to upset me, you'll have to find something with a bit
more humor and creativity than that.

Siarlys

P.S. Of course I'm disappointed by President Obama. He hasn't done
everything exactly the way I would have, and I KNOW my way would be the
absolute best. But then, he's not me. Neither is anyone else likely to be
elected.

Ambrose Bierce defined "President" as, the leading member of a small
group of men of whom, and of whom only, it is known for a fact that a
large number of their fellow countrymen did not want them to be
President.

This was followed by a verse of bad poetry with the theme that for all we
know, some of us who have never run would have been elected unanimously
by popular acclaim.

P.P.S. greenBubble, what the liberal media do to Obama is far more
damaging than Fox News & Co. The liberals are afraid of their own
shadows, and always chattering at length about how this is going to hurt
Obama and that is going to hurt Obama and this demographic might be
turning against Obama etc. All the "conservative" media do is loudly
proclaim him to be wrong on everything, which is about what we all expect
them to say.

On Tue, 4 Feb 2014 08:23:20 -0600 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I can't send this to the main list, but I don't mind upsetting you guys!
;-) - John