Wednesday, October 16, 2019|
|Ten Things Engineering School Didn't Teach You |
Date: Sent Friday, August 30, 2019
|Rating: 2.96/5 (111 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
1. There are at least 10 types of capacitors.
2. Theory tells you how a circuit works, not why it does not work.
3. Not everything works according to the specs in the databook.
4. Anything practical you learn will be obsolete before you use it, except the complex math, which you will never use.
5. Engineering is like having an 8 a.m. class and a late afternoon lab every day for the rest of your life.
6. Overtime pay? What overtime pay?
7. Managers, not engineers, rule the world.
8. Always try to fix the hardware with software.
9. If you like junk food, caffeine, and all-nighters, go into software.
10. Dilbert is not a comic strip; it's a documentary.
Received from ArcaMax Jokes.