Saturday, July 22, 2017|
|E-mail Commandments |
Date: Sent Monday, February 13, 2017
|Rating: 3.25/5 (104 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
- Thou shalt include a clear and specific subject line.
- Thou shalt edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest.
- Thou shalt read thine own message thrice before thou sendest it.
- Thou shalt ponder how thy recipient might react to thy message.
- Thou shalt check thy spelling and thy grammar.
- Thou shalt not curse, flame, spam, or USE all CAPS.
- Thou shalt not forward any chain letter.
- Thou shalt not rely on the privacy of e-mail, especially from work.
- Thou shalt not use e-mail for any illegal or unethical purpose.
- When in doubt, save thy message overnight and reread it in the light of the dawn.
- That which thou findest hateful to receive, sendest thou not unto others.
Received from ArcaMax Jokes.